FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How is this different from AirBnB?
AirBnB seems to specialize in short stays—a long weekend here, a week or two there. GoGoPlaces is designed to allow owners to rent out vacation properties for longer periods—a month to an entire season—in the local off-season.
Q: What does it cost?
It’s surprisingly affordable! Homeowners pay only three percent whilst renters pay only about seven to 13 percent—a little more for shorter stays and a little less for longer stays—so renters pay a lower percentage when booking more months.
Q: Where in the world are the properties?
We’re starting in Croatia and then markets such as Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal. We’ll be adding new properties weekly.
Q: What are some of the main benefits of GoGoPlaces for me as a homeowner?
- You can generate maximum income from your property.
- You can have the whole high season for yourself. (The off season rental income allows this.)
- You can have tenants for the entire off-season.
- It’s a seamless process with lower overhead.
Q: What are some of the main benefits of GoGoPlaces for me as a tenant?
- You save money and get to live in great places
- You can really get to know a place—especially useful if you’re considering a purchase in the area.
- You can get away for an extended time for a creative pursuit. Write that book or screenplay! Bring along your watercolors or oils! (Or buy them when you arrive to get to know the local merchants.)
Owners and tenants are verified by traity.com
GoGo Places is a community driven platform to connect people and places, and offer opportunities to experience local life at a much lower cost.
Some Ave, 978