GoGoPlaces is looking for Winter Interns!
By connecting people and places all over the world, we’re creating a community-driven platform and offering opportunities to experience local life at a much lower cost, while at the same time allowing homeowners to earn additional income.
For this position, you will be working closely with both the founders & the head of marketing to contribute to our global marketing, communications and sales efforts in an important and independent role. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a fast paced, high-energy organization operating on a global scale.
- Help manage and maintain GoGoPlaces social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Conduct marketing research & outreach (identify potential opportunities internally and externally)
- Assist with creating quality content for website/blog
- Identify and engage with relevant key influencers, bloggers, and writers
- Monitor the latest news about remote work, digital nomads and travel platforms
- Maintain GoGoPlaces brand, quality, and tone in all content
- Coordinate with and report to the CEO and head of Marketing on weekly tasks
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Have a genuine interest in remote work, travel, and writing
- Studying marketing or related fields and have some prior experience in social media and/or events
- Great copywriting skills
- Fluent in English (especially written) - native or proficient level
- Reliable and can work independently without supervision
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Being based in Portugal or Europe is a HUGE plus, but not required
- This is a 2-month Internship with the possibility of extension based on performance
- 20 hours per week is required (minimum)
- Opportunity to work full time with us after internship period
- he intern will be working from home & be able to set their own work schedule
- he intern will meet with and report to the CEO and Head of Marketing on a weekly basis
- Monthly stipend
- Flexible hours
- Gain experience working on a remote-first company
- The intern will have the opportunity to contribute at a high level on a global scale
- You will work closely with the founders, with opportunities for longer-term engagement depending on the performance
- Recommendations will be provided based on performance
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining your marketing experience and your interest in travel and remote working. We look forward to hearing from you!